The factory is located next to Glavinitsa town, Silistra municipality, situated 60 km away from Silistra and
Razgrad, 25 km from Tutrakan, 80 km from Ruse, 20 km out of Natura 2000 zone.
The road to the real estate is about 2 km is macadam (covering with crushed stones).
Land area owned : flat plot 21000 m2 (sq.m.)
Building area owned : 1450 m2 (sq.m.)
2 x 670 sq.m buildings size 12x56 m, volume 2200 m3 each
hot buildings connector 56 m2 with 3 rooms and bathroom with WC
penthouse 20 m2 and 3 separate caravans, 8 m2 each
14 refractory furnaces for charcoal carbonization, 10-12 m3 each
The property is powered with electricity by mast transformer substation 200 kw, 380 V, 50 Hz and tap water
by pipe 80 mm diameter. All buildings are brickwork with corrugated concrete roofs.
The first building is equipped with full set technology line for hexagonal sawdust briquette with hole inside
manufacturing, 500 kg/h and 4 adjacent refractory furnaces for its carbonization. There are aspiration and
alarm systems. Possible to add a pellet mill only to produce pellets.
The second building is for lump wood charcoal manufacturing with the rest 10 refractory furnaces for fire
wood carbonization, 10 m3 each. Optional can build additional new 10 furnaces inside, total 20 pcs will occupy
40% of building, then about 60% space be left for warehouse.
Our charcoal manufacture is under dry processing ecological method with leisurely pace carbonization and slow
cooling into refractory bricks furnaces (not metal barrels). The final product wood charcoal worth :
- high energy with high fixed carbon
- burns equable and long time without flames
- dry, big, strong cobs
- no sparks and cracks
- odorless and smokeless
- less ash cleanup
- no radioactivity, fillers or petroleum additives, 100% natural
- gives subtle smoky aromas with delicious taste of the cooking meats, vegetables ...
- charcoal for restaurants and home BBQ
- charcoal hexagonal sawdust briquettes with hole inside ( for BBQ )
- charcoal for industrial
- firewood hexagonal sawdust briquettes with hole inside ( for fireplaces )
- firewood for heating devices
- pellets 6 mm ( if add pellet mill only )
Input raw material :
- hardwood timber and branches ( oak, hornbeam, acacia, walnut, apricot, lime-tree )
- sawdust and wooden scrap
- sunflower husks and other plant residuum