afacerilemn/woodbusinessportal

Demands and offers of wood and wood products - Suppliers from the wood industry - The latest information

WoodBusinessPortal.com > Products > Fiberboard & MDF & OSB > Id 216
02 March 2021
Member authentication
UserUser
PasswordPassword
no password?
MDF in large size 1830*3660mm
2007-12-19
Id: 216
Mdf in large size 1830*3660mm

Dimensions : 1830*3660mm
Thickness: 12mm/15mm/16mm/17mm/18mm/25mm
Surface: Sanding
Formaldehyde Released: E2
Eucalyptus and Mixed wood
Density = 720-750 KG/M3  
Density Warp : -7.0% - + 7.0% 
Color : Wooden Color  
Moisture Content : 4-13 %  
Expansion ratio: below 12%
Internal Bond Strength > -0.55Mpa
Bending Strength (Modulus of Rupture) > 25.0Mpa
Modulus of Elasticity > 2200Mpa
Screw Holding(Surface) > 1000N
Screw Holding(Edge) > 800N


Packing & Shipment
Packing: pallet packing or loose packing
Shipment: in 20FLC(175 sheets, loose packing), 40FLC (300 sheets, loose packing), or bulk vessel

Price & Payment
Payment Terms: 30% T/T to start production, the rest 70% L/C at sight.
Delivery Terms: FOB recommended. CIF can be considered.
Min Order: 200M3

Price: FOB SHENZHEN AT EURO195/M3

PS: SHENZHEN is the cheapest port in whole China, and it will save you lots of shipping fee.
MDF in large size 1830*3660mm MDF in large size 1830*3660mm